Advantage Home Care provides in-home supportive help that can be just as vital to a client’s recovery as skilled health care. Our approach to home care is very personalized and tailored to an individual’s needs. We offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service, with flexible schedules to fit your needs.
- 1170 Berkshire Blvd.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Phone: 1.855.THE.VNAs (1-855-843-8627)
- No. of Employees:
- Board Chairperson:
- Rabbi Brian I. Michelson
- Executive Officers:
- Lucille D. Gough, President & CEO
- Kathy Roberts, Director
- Services Areas:
- Berks, Chester, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, and Schuylkill Counties
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Licensed Home Care in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Homecare Association
The mission of our family of companies is to identify and provide access to home an community-based health care related services with a focus on helping individuals achieve a level of physical and emotional well-being and independence in their home of choice. Within the financial constraints of our organization, we will provide care to patients without regard for their ability to pay.